35 Ways You Can Improve Yourself Right Now
Improving yourself doesnt always mean taking massive actions and making death-and-life decisions. It doesnt have to be the first of January, or any other month for that matter. It doesnt always take intricate planning to do.
To improve yourself, you just have to decide to do it. Even is small actions. Breakthrough is found in our small efforts we repeat day in and day out, it is found in our small choices that are seemingly insignificant.
You dont have to wait for a life changing event, you can start right now, wherever you are. Here are some ways you can improve yourself right now!
- Listen to an interview of a successful person
- Listen to a motivational podcast
- Develop a morning/evening routine
- Practice gratitude
- Start a journal
- Take a long walk
- Go for a few days of social media/technology detox
- Do a general clean up
- Organize/set up an inspiring workspace
- Clean out your wardrobe
- Plan your week ahead
- Connect with old friends
- Learn a new skill
- Listen to new music
- Do a random act of kindness
- Pamper yourself with a bath,
- Try meditation
- Work out for an hour
- Drink more water.
- Write a letter to your past/future self
- Learn a new language
- Change your bedsheets
- Start an adventure fund
- Develop a self care routine
- Start a self care box/package
- Catch up on tasks
- Prepare yourself a healthy food
- Watch a motivational film
- Do a life audit/reassess your goals.
- Start a passion project
- Read a personal development book
- Read a biography
- Meal Prep for the week
- Create a playlist of songs for motivation
- Look up events near you to connect to like-minded people
What are you going to do today to be closer to the person you want to become?
Have you signed up for The Get It Girl Collective yet? It is a FREE resource library where you can access pdf guides, worksheets and other printables to help you smash your goals! It includes:
Daily To-Do Planner
Quarterly Goals Worksheet
Self Awareness Journaling Prompts
It is also my newsletter where I send out monthly personal notes. More of raw and honest content, if you're into that. :)
Yay! Join us here!!